Request Public Records

To request a Police Report, print and fill out the form (PDF). Once completed there are multiple means of submitting:

  • Put attention Records Clerks, and fax it to 541-883-5389 
  • Bring it to the:
    Police Department
    2501 Shasta Way
    Klamath Falls OR 97601
  • Submit via email along with a copy of your valid U.S. ID to: