Legal Advice & Attorneys

Please note that the staff of the Court's office cannot give legal advice. They can only advise you on court procedures. If you have a question as to how to proceed with any legal matter, please consult an attorney. For lawyer referral services, you may contact the Oregon State Bar at 800-452-7291. 

If you believe you may be eligible for legal aid services, you may contact Legal Aid Services of Oregon for Klamath and Lake Counties at 541-273-0533 to determine your eligibility. The Oregon State Bar also provides recorded information on various legal subject areas through the Tel-Law information service, which can be reached at 800-252-4776.