The City of Klamath Falls, Oregon, Engineering Division provides professional services and consultation to various City departments/divisions and the general public.
The Engineering Division works closely with the Planning Division regarding:
- Assisting with commenting on new development sites
- Community Development Ordinance updates
- Residential reviews
- Street vacations
- Transportation reviews
The Division has been formed into four teams:
- Capital Projects
- Construction Management
- Records Management
- Technical Services (permits, land development, geographic information systems etc.)
The focusing of the services is intended to provide the public, development, contracting and consulting communities with one point of contact for the services being provided with the City's Public Works Department.
The downloadable files are available for convenience only and may not be the latest versions. Please check with the City Public Works Department for the latest releases of all documents.
The documents are provided on an
as is basis. The City of Klamath Falls makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will the City of Klamath Falls be liable for any incidental or consequential loss or damage arising from the use of, or inability to use, these documents. The documents are not known to contain any viruses, but the City of Klamath Falls makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied in this regard.
- Cost Recovery Payment Agreement Binder
- Engineering Application Fees (PDF)
- Obstruction of Public Way Permit Application (PDF)
- Parade Permit Application (PDF)
- Property Line Adjustment Application Package (PDF)
- Revocable License and Encroachment Permit Application (PDF)
- Site Construction Permit Application (PDF)