The mission of the Human Resources Division is to support the goals and challenges of the City by providing services which promote a positive work environment that is characterized by fair treatment of staff, open communication, personal accountability, trust and mutual respect.
Human Resources is responsible for providing a wide range of services to City departments and employees. We are responsible for: the recruitment and selection of those applicants who are most qualified for City positions; administration of the City's classification and pay structure; the City's employer/employee relations program through the administration of labor contracts, grievance resolution and personnel policy consultation and training; and the administration of the City's Safety and Workers' Compensation programs.
We are committed to providing the highest quality of personal service to City staff and our community.
Position and Wage Table
- AFSCME Position and Wage Table
- TEAMSTERS Position and Wage Table
- Management & Non-Represented Position and Wage Table
- CLICK HERE to access Human Resources forms.
- The City of Klamath Falls offers a wide range of BENEFITS.
Verification of Employment
- Verification of employment/wage requests should be directed to the Finance Department-Payroll at (541) 883-5309 or FAX (541) 851-2466
Employee Email Access
- Access Employee Email HERE
|Brooke Marshall, Support Services Director||541-883-5396||541-883-5399|
|Jeremy Prinsen, TS/HR Manager||541-883-5328||541-883-5395|
|Toni Thompson, HR Analyst||541-883-5317||541-883-5395|