- Business License Application (PDF)
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Business License City Code (Chapter 7)
- KCC Small Business Development Center
- Rules for Home Occupations - 12.020 (PDF)
- State of Oregon License/Permit Info
- The Oregon Business Guide (PDF)
- Door to Door Solicitation Registration
- Liquor License Application
City business licenses are required to do business or provide services, etc. within the City limits. Business Licenses are renewed annually on the fiscal year, and are valid from January 1 to December 31.
To obtain a Business License, complete the online application or click on the link to the right and either mail or deliver, with the proper fee, to 226 S 5th Street, Klamath Falls, OR 97601.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, after September 30th, fees for a new Business License go down to $75.
A Temporary Business License would be appropriate. They last 45 days.
Yes, there are codes that have to be followed. The zoning of your property, will determine what types of business you're allowed to have.
If you're doing business within the City Limits, you'll need several different things:
- A letter stating permission from the business/property owner where you would be located.
- A drawing of the site showing where you propose to set up.
- A current City Business License.
- If you are selling any type of food, you'll also need to check with the County Health Dept.
|Business License Clerk||541-883-5360||541-883-5390|