Emergency Assistance Grant Program
The City of Klamath Falls is pleased to announce the creation of a Business and Non-Profit Emergency Assistance Grant program. In partnership with our local business partners, the Klamath Falls Downtown Association and the Chamber of Commerce, the City of Klamath Falls has created the Emergency Business Assistance Grant and the Emergency Non-Profit Assistance Grant for up to $1,000 to aid in recovery from financial impact as a direct result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and COVID-related rules.
The Grant Program is intended to provide short-term funds to businesses and non-profits who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications will be accepted starting today, October 6, 2020 and must be submitted by 5:00 p.m. on October 20, 2020.
The funds must be utilized for items such as rent/mortgage payment, utilities, or compliance with COVID-19 regulations and for up to the maximum of $1,000 per business or non-profit. In order to be eligible, a business/non-profit must meet the following criteria:
• The business/non-profit must be able to demonstrate how they were adversely impacted due to COVID-19 and COVID-related rules.
• The business/non-profit must have a current City Business License.
• A request must demonstrate that the funds will be used for rent/mortgage payment, utilities or compliance with COVID-19 regulations.
• It must be expected that the business will reopen, if not already open.
• A request must demonstrate that the funds will be used to help ensure a successful reopening and continued operation.
• Seasonal businesses will have a secondary priority.
• The business must have less than 25 employees and have a physical presence in City limits.
• The City reserves the right to alter or cancel the program as information is obtained through the application process.
These funds are being made available on a first-come, first-served basis, and it is anticipated that the funding will run out quickly. The City of Klamath Falls is grateful for the contributions of all our small businesses and non-profits, and we hope that this funding will help during this time.
For more information, please call City Hall at (541) 883-5316.
- Emergency Business Assistance Grant Application
- Non-Profit Emergency Assistance Grant Application
- Solicitud de Subvencion de Asistencia de Emergencia para Organizaciones sin Fines de Lucro
- Programa de Subvenciones de Asistencia Empresarial de Emergencia @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>